Statement regarding the confidentiality of Berlin Cert GmbH
Berlin Cert declares, on its own responsibility, that it will protect all confidential information and objects entrusted to it, and that it will safeguard the confidentiality associated with them.
- Confidentiality is ensured particularly through the following measures:Confidentiality is to be preserved in regard to everyone, especially customers, suppliers and visitors.
- Confidentiality is contractually regulated for all internal and external co-workers as well as other service personnel, stakeholders, those taking part in the procedure in some way or joint users of our resources. This is safeguarded by contractual submittals which have been legally examined and may not be weakened in connection with directives concerning confidentiality.
- All personal details of internal and external co-workers as well as data which have been gathered as part of audits or examinations, are handled with strict confidentiality. This data constituting personal details is only accessible by a set circle of co-workers which is regulated through key arrangements and variable rights management.
According to our general terms and conditions and the certification directive, the following are expressly excluded from any confidentiality regarding our customers:
- Assessments of documents and observed audits by designated bodies and accreditation agencies which are conducted within the framework of accreditations and designations.
- Mandatory reporting to authorities and lower-ranking official bodies which is legally required.
Health is a valuable asset. Our daily work commits us to follow all regulations that apply for the management systems und products in the field of medical technology - for the sake of our customers and public welfare.
Our work ensures the conformity, quality and safety of medical devices and therefore represents a service to our society.
Our Quality Policy
Impartial - Trustworthy - Independent
In our dealings with customers we aim for excellent customer service and customer satisfaction and treat all customers with neutrality, confidentiality, transparency and equality.
We are financially independent through working economically and cost-consciously and comply with all relevant regulations and standards.
We maintain a strict separation between the activity areas of testing laboratory on the one hand and certification (system and product) on the other hand.
Know-how and Competence
Content, performance-oriented co-workers with a high standard of education and training, who are familiar with the applicable laws, directives and standards.
Through close proximity to the Technical University of Berlin and the active assistance in formulating the standard, we maintain our extensive technical expertise and are thus able to be guided by up-to-date knowledge in science and technology.
We focus on certain areas of medical devices and offer recognized expertise in those areas.